Monday, November 30, 2009

a random thought struck me as i sit next to my windows, glazing out at the beautiful warm sky, drinking my manuka honey drink which sealion bought for me.

everyone deserves a second chance.

everyone makes mistakes.

everyone has a history.

it is not as if something bad has happened in my life which has caused this sudden out of the blue idea to appear in my mind but maybe because everything for me now is going back on track and i finally realized what is more consequential, and what is not.

nothing can change whatever that has happened, but the future is in the grasp of our own hands.

maybe the world will become a better place to live in if we all learn from the silly mistakes we made and understand the true meaning of what forgiving and forgetting is all about.

i enjoy and embrace my new life as Teddy Christian Zeng.

sometimes, things may not necessarily appear gloomy even though all deem to be negative because out there in the grey clouds, there is always a silver lining shining its way through. out of the all the mishap, you will get to see the that there is always hope.

from 1 Corinthians: there are three things that last, faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment