Saturday, August 29, 2009

an escape to Hong Kong was probably one of the most insane thing i have planned so far in my life especially when my school semester is still ongoing and i would be missing so many consequential lessons that is required for me to at least promote to the next level of knowledge in my academic journey but just as i thought, life would be monotonous without taking certain risks, and do things that you want and desire. why set ourselves with so many restrictions when now we are already living in a world with so many constraints that sometimes we feel that we are no longer who we are.

the only reason why i might have really regretted my decision is the heat wave that swirls through the streets of this island as the afternoon sun sweeps across the land. i guess, i understand finally how summer really kills, and of course the true definition of immolation in hell. Nonetheless, it is still intriguing to see the similarities and differences between the two countries which was once both under the British Colony.

Surprisingly, the shopping did not entice me as much as i thought it would take its effect on me which on one hand, makes me rather disappointed as my extra baggage goes back empty, but on the brighter side, it saves me money, and keep the digits in my bank still rising than falling like the stock markets.

honestly, it feels good being away. the short relief that i yearned for for the past two months has finally been fulfilled. I never really understood why i decided to keep this trip stealth, but it feels good to at times, to just disappear into other dimension whereby no one knows because you feel so exhausted at the current role you are playing in your life.

i should consider doing this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment