Thursday, August 13, 2009

i love my mummy's new ride. makes me feel like i am the king of the road, whereby tailgating to force those road hogger to give way is redundant because the roar of your engine will push them aside to the next lane.

somehow i feel like dismantling her four exhaust pipes and fit in onto my own car, but then, the labeled AMG will not fit on my car unless it is engraved with TRD instead. this sucks.

do you love the sound of the waves brushing across the shore, the flickering of the lights from afar, the nonchalant glitter of the stars, the unrevealed emotions of the moon and the sharing of secrets between the wind and me. i love the date with the sea.

just a random thought i have been having with in my mind.

the sea actually makes a good companion in the middle of the night.

:)

i am out of the reign of the active night life.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment