Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the school has just started and i am already finding myself having a very tedious time trying to understand the complex equations and ideologies that were invented and written by the noble scientists decades or even centuries ago.

somehow, i have this premonition that this semester onwards, i am going to have a very hard time trying to keep up my grades, and that my intelligence, or even luck, will serve no purpose if i do not put in adequate effort to keep up with the never ending work that is flowing into my days up ahead.

the sad thing is, even before my school has officially start and school work kicks in, i am down with my acute gastric problems and high fever which made me ended up being quarantined at home for the next few days. how fantastic. my mother chooses to think that i am over exhausted due to the activities i was involved with channel eight which i feel that, has no linked to the reason why my constitution has fallen to the viral infection that has invaded my system but nonetheless, i refused to retaliate, knowing that she is the exact photocopy of me, any form of rebuttal will sparkle the third world war. i guess, i am beginning to become smarter in handling my empress dowager at home.

i practically have no time for anything and how i wish i have two more months of holidays which of course, is implausible. if possible, i would wish that i can just get my degree without having to go through so much hassle.

something random, my mother thinks that i have no more butt now because i am too thin for my size.

owells.

No comments:

Post a Comment