Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i'm getting too old to do the once thought to be fun study plan; overnight camping at some fast food eateries to do mugging.

perhaps it has nothing to do with the jumping of numbers as the years go by, but just myself losing my focus, and my aim to succeed with better grades.

R and i are thinking of quitting school.

and i thought maybe it is time i should steer my vision to my mother's business, her home bakery which is a rather lucrative deal. after all, Food and beverage trait has always been a good earn.

then again, i am certain my folks would want to attend my convocation ceremony.

BANG. there goes the bursting of my dreaming bubble. :(

kill me.

but maybe all hope is not gone because my lecturer just told me that half the cohort tried escaping from the math quiz.

so there is the slight silver lining in the clouds that i am not the only one who is struggling to breathe in MAE.

maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment