Wednesday, September 23, 2009

god bless.

i feel extremely moody today.

the bad news has finally arrived and my aunt did not manage to pull it through till Christmas to see me for the last time.

she ascended to heaven, into the arms of god, on the peaceful night of 220909.

mummy came into my room in the morning, with her bloodshot eyes, and tears formed streams of river down her cheeks.

as always, daddy was solemn, and said no words. yet, from his back view, i saw the aging him, suffering from a pain, he could not explain, or let out. all he did was, to bury it with him, until one day, time serves her purpose to heal all that was once a sore to the wound.

i wanted to hug daddy, yet i did not know what i should exactly do.

i wanted to tell him, "i love him", but the thought of this declaration of my love for him, intimidated me.

somehow, my dear ones are expatriating themselves from my life one by one and it gets scary as i grow up in the process because it seems more prevalent that i see different people, who played a significant role in my life, disappearing and relinquishing from their stage.

if only time was more benevolent, and life was more kind, i would not have to go through these excruciating pain of losing anyone.

how i wish no one will ever step away from my life.

:(

teddy is sad. very sad.

time to return for the funeral to see her for the very last time. thankfully it is term break next week.

:((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment