Saturday, September 19, 2009

i have three quizzes upcoming next week, yet each time when i tried to start reading the first page of my lecture notes, i dozed off.

where has my tenacity to study gone to?

sometimes, i regretted missing school for the past six weeks, but then again, if i were to sit back and understand nothing in the lectures, i would rather do something which i thought was more worthy of my time.

so honestly, i had no regrets for almost appearing like i was no longer a student from Nanyang Technological University.

My laboratory report has finally been submitted after two days of delay, and though i had to say i think i did a rather fantastic job, i guess, i would be marked down for the late submission. But somehow, the grades which i aimed for, seemed less significant as compared before, not to mention this report, which only stands for one credit out of the numerous AUs that i am supposed to attain this semester.

i need to start bucking up, if i still wish to achieve the goals i have aimed in my life. by now, i should have known that, whether being in the medical school or an engineer student, i can still reach the height which i have been hoping to soar in my life.

stay with me, and fight for our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment