Friday, September 25, 2009

mummy made me smile today.

she got me an upright grand piano.

and she told me, if i were to pick up my piano again, and attain the grade eight certificate like my sister, she will get me the grand piano in our living room so that when i play resplendent tunes of different legendary musicians, i can impress everyone better.

finally, i am back on track with something i have been hoping to do for years but was forbidden due to lack of time.

but i guess that lack of time is an excuse and should not be implemented.

we tend to find excuses in everything we do so we could at least find a short term relief from it. but then why should we when ultimately, we will have to face it again unless we intend to just leave it stagnant as it is.

there are things i wished i could do.

next on my list, VIOLIN.

whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment