Sunday, July 5, 2009

everyone in the scene fights to be the victim.

why?

because probably being the victim is the protagonist in a story, and the aggressor, is the antagonist, which definitely serves to be, less fortunate, and does not enjoy as much privileges as of course, the mr good guy in the play.

for once, i resigned my fate and i would rather be the one, who kills the best man, and ruin the entire happily ever after ending.

it is frustrating, and maybe even exhausting to keep putting on with things especially patience is never part of my virtue. i have to shyly admit that my threshold acquired, is probably much shorter than the average human beings but then, that is not the point. people always claim their innocence, and pretend like the others are none appreciative, and selfish because the other party appears to think for himself, but then again, has the person himself/herself see his/her reflection in the mirror.

for this entire episode, i have concede to the fact most of it, i kept it to myself because even my best friend, fails to understand. she claims herself, as a victim and honestly, why is she even involved?

so who hears me so far? who heard my side? hello?

you? you? or you?

then i realized, i do not like talking nowadays, because no-"thing" is reliable. sadly to say, trust in others is not something i am born with anymore to have in me for others. "it" had seen its own detriment very long ago so maybe i am going ahead with the tattoo on my arms so that i can remind myself what is the definition of it, and of course, its existence.

"Trust, hope, and love" ; the three most powerful words in the BIBLE.

SHITE. I HAVE NONE OF THEM IN ME.

this entire thing is F--king irritating.

humans are F--king complex.

and i apologize for using the F--king word. it just got me rather intrigued because that day as i was watching an old time american movie whereby in that era when the F word was the "in" thing, one of the female actress said it so nice, i thought it sounded like a melody and not some AN-LIAN. but then again, AH LIANs do not use F word, they use profound Hokkien vocabularies that explicitly describe the scent of their own sex genitals. ever since then, i have been trying to master the art of F, without having it sound so crude but sexy.

so in the end, the world has someone to turn to, and me, i shall bury my head into the some infinite abyss.

F--k the world.

F--ktards.

i can care no more!

see what i mean, being solitary is much easier.

FANTASTIC

No comments:

Post a Comment