Thursday, July 16, 2009

this is probably the biggest shock in my life, and i swear, i almost screamed the whole Lee Wee Nam Library collapsed when my friend exposed the darkest secret of one of my Goddess i have been envying, and worshiping.

Megan Fox was a MAN.

omg.

she was previously called Mitchell Reed Fox and all these relevant information about her can be googled once you simply type in, "Megan Fox is a male."

the advance technology today has work wonders in our lives. and i cannot believe that i was once fantasizing about her and even jerked myself off thinking of her in my mind.

F**k.

not that i am against or detest Tranny, it is just that, it was a total surprise to me, she look absolutely, womanly, not at all a bit that resembles a male. and i have to admit, her plastic surgeon is really skillful, hopefully i wish i can get a doctor that good to fix my face for me since i never really like my nose.

that day i went around asking my friends if they would marry a male who underwent sex change, and if that "girl" is as sizzling hot as Megan Fox, most of them gave me a sitting on the fence answers. which means, physical appearance still plays a role.

as for me, i guess, if love really do sparkle off between us, nothing should matter:) after all, what are the chances you meet someone you really love in this life? of all, that matters, as long as one is happy, who should bother?

anyway, i really suspect if the news was bogus. maybe it is just another act of the paparazzi to let her gain fame easier.

and i heard that she earned her role by washing Micheal Bay's car for him.

damn, i wish she will wash my vios for me.

whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment