Thursday, July 23, 2009

whee! pop the champagne because i am finally done with the DISASTROUS business law which entirely exhaust the strength i had in my hands, and fried my brains. although i have to admit i will soon start shivering in two weeks as my results will be released, i guess i should not bother too much.

honestly, i have no expectations, after all, i had only put in six hours of mugging, and in comparison to those i had surveyed before i entered that cold harsh examination hall, i think i deserve to fail.

but then again, i think my intelligence should serve me some good to hopefully, give me borderline pass and thankfully, my friend from accountancy gave me some good push with her notes. i need to pray again tonight.

surprisingly, i decided not to party and get drunk in celebration of my liberation from the apparently deemed perpetually boring module. somehow, i just got so tired of getting myself indulge in that heavily pounding music beat and bass, and the exorbitant price of the bottle hard liquor. in the end, the silent night at the beach was more enticing for me. the musical instrument, the sea breeze, was all it required for me to smile.

did i mention i did an short advertisement for my school's investment club for their gala dinner. it was an attempt to hopefully gather more year ones to attend it and i hope with my help, they can manage a kind crowd to turn up!

in fact i was rather happy that i accepted that job as it managed to allow me to gain more experience in acting, and of course, to act with the school belle, jh. it was heaven. whee!

so a preview as promised, the link is below!

http://www.vimeo.com/5726561

i am so getting tired of the party life and enjoying my days staying home. i am going to become a housewife...

sigh. i think i slept too much, i dreamt that i was SHREK. that GREEN MONSTER. i detest green, how nice if i was in pink instead, or maybe purple, so that my nephew will love me more as i look like Barney.

No comments:

Post a Comment