Sunday, July 12, 2009

just a sudden random thought that sprung up in my mind. i want to be able to fly freely in the vast blue sky. i wonder if there are any hidden connotations tied up to this inadvertent urge that jerked itself upon in my mentally exhausted mind.

somehow this entire week, i have been overwhelmed by the packed schedule which kept me running about everywhere. and my supposedly ten hours of sleep a day has been compromised to only three, which means, i am critically in deprivation of sleep.

i see myself, inevitably, falling ill again.

the promotion of the new korean series today at junction 8 was at least fun. although i had to admit i almost had problems adjusting to facing the camera, after all, i have detached myself from the rolling films since march, but getting it back, isn't too bad after all.

it was also interesting having groups of people approaching me for photo taking, but i bet they have no idea who i am at all.

wth.

anyway, i think i am going to sleep my sunday away, to serve as a compensation for these draining activities that has sucked almost all the energy i had left in me.

here i come my polar bears and my dearest heart shaped pillow which has been with me since i was born.

yummy:) my bed looks tantalizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment