Monday, July 13, 2009

yay! my special semester is finally coming to an end, but wait, that also mean that i am probably going to see the demise of my module of Business Law soon.

the examination for MB107 is actually just next Wednesday, less than ten days away.

sigh.

life sucks.

i wonder how i am going to manage this test of knowledge, after all, i am already like an rusty iron, losing its functionalities. with myself losing the battle to the ZZZ monster every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, i barely remember the crucial points which were specifically highlighted by my lecturer.

did i mention, he especially loves me too. Somehow, every lesson, my name will be echoed in the seminar room. and usually silence follows after that because i had fallen off my chair from my building of castles in the air. this is so typically me.

but, i guess it should not be too difficult, after all ten days was all i took to study for the tonnes of modules in engineering, which in the end, still earn me decent grades. so this one module, hopefully, will not be too much of an obstacle to me.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY LIBERATION FROM UBER DUPER DRY MODULE!

anyway, i did an short advertisement for my school's investment club today. although it was only going to be screen for 30 seconds on campus, it took us three hours to completion.

i was deadbeat.

and to think that i had to strap on my apron later to deal with my nephew, i almost jumped off from ADM building.

i am SO EXHAUSTED, i swear i will snore my ceiling collapse again and i am craving for MY VANILLA ICE-CREAM but i cannot eat, because i am feverish:(

No comments:

Post a Comment