Sunday, July 19, 2009

my paper is in three days, yet, i have touched almost nothing much of the notes i am given, and the textbooks i have gotten to better equip myself for the upcoming tests.

i have to concede to the undesirable truth, i am a king of procrastination.

maybe i should lower down my standards and aim for a B+? but then again, with the amount of effort i have put, i should be thankful to god that i am even going to be awarded a B.

argh.

i am a LAZY BEAR and i am desperately in need to shed off another three kilograms off my body mass but it seems so arduous because my weight appears to be stagnant at 78! perhaps i should try Xando, which apparently helps Moses Lim lose many inches off his buoyant which will keep him alive in the sea when the plane crashes without his life jacket.

i need some solid motivation, someone please kick my ass and pull my hair to instigate me to study and start cramming some real good information i need to know about my law module into my brains before i start panicking and suffer from a black out in the examination hall.

please?

and i want my mummy's new car, especially the four exhaust pipes which go VROOM VROOM :(

my vios needs an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment