Wednesday, June 17, 2009

daddy has been solemn for two days and today, he decided to play bitch over dinner.

dad: our house has a collection of a lot of fine wines and liquor you know.
me: uhuh, so?
dad: finish them up instead of drinking outside.
me: daddy, i am not under some severe depression, drinking alone.
dad: i drink with you.
me: YIKES, no one drinks with daddy in a CLUB.
dad: then you mean we don't give you enough money each month to get a driver to send you home?

what went through my mind: i hoped i said yes, so i can have more money wired into my account each month but i did not because i cogitated i should not live my life like a wastrel which i think my friends already think i am.

me: yes, i get your point. i will do just that.

dad: good.

i swear my dad thought i was going to be the next Paris Hilton, a dumb blond who drinks and drives and run over some deer if there are even four legged walking animals dashing across Singapore roads.

i should have videoed down his expressions and all and revealed his very sarcastic expressions on his face. i swear i know where i got my sarcasm genes from.

wth.

now i have to behave, at least for another few days before i start to step my foot out of the house for any party reasons.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment