Monday, June 8, 2009

the unkind truth has made my doctor put me on three inhalers.

the once forgotten asthma is reappearing on the major screens again, like a come back from before, that explains why, i had so many "breath taking" experiences for the past few days.

a disaster which led to me being paralyzed for many years, and also acted as a form of hindrance for my sportsman capabilities in water polo and swimming back in junior college days, i wished i could consume it down into my stomach and digest it so that it will never resurface itself, but sadly, i cannot.

despite the fact that now i am asthmatic, and in the most unsightly event, i might just concuss, and see the demise of myself like how Theresa Teng past away many years before without the aid of her inhalers, i still went ahead with exercising in the gym.

somehow, these few days without much stretching, i am beginning to find myself getting lazier, and the fact that i am not tired enough each day, deprives me of my early nights because i will be up late at night watching blockbusters. the gym, was a must.

the H1N1 flu, has started to arouse people's attention. my consistent coughing alarmed people around me, and like ripples in the pond, i realized people are shooing away from me. fortunately, i am someone who loves space and because of this scare, i managed to use all the machines i want at peak hours.

HENG ARH!

i guess tonight i will be able to rest soundly, without any assistance of the chemical drug.

:)

yayS!

No comments:

Post a Comment