Sunday, June 7, 2009

since i had so much time at home, i decided to do some things that are kinder to myself.

after all, the harsh cold bug has consumed the supposedly radiant skin i had, the only word which is probably best to describe my current state of myself; CHUI.

so i ventured upon my gates that barricades me from the outside world and into my car to go to Sasa at Great World City, my favourite shopping mall, and cogitated that i should start spending a bit more time and cash on my personal appearance, since my model-like cousin in Taiwan has convinced me that the process of preserving one's beauty starts from young. Wrinkles are never reversible unless we want to look unnatural with the botox under the skin, making each smile that was so once beautifully hanging on our faces, awkward and perhaps, stiff.

emotionless, is maybe, the best word then.

in the end, i found out that loving one self, is truly exorbitant.

1. cleanser
2. toner
3. moisturizer
4. hydrating gel
5. sun block

the salesgirl managed to convince me to part away with $300 from my pocket.

you can hereby declare me bankrupt.

thankfully, she gave me a free gift, it's called home peeling whatever and till now, i have no idea what is the purpose of the entire changing skin process.

nonetheless, the air outside is so great. i think my nose is getting rusty, after being caged for a more than a week.

then i realized, i will be confined for more days, because i still need to go to the doctor the THIRD time since i am not yet fully recovered, and i have swallowed all the available pills that he, the one in white coat, has prescribed for me.

kns.

when is this stubborn shit going to stool out of my butt.

i am gettting FRUSTRATED.

i want to WATCH A MOVIE, and go drink high tea.

i want TO BE A SHAO YE.


ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment