Saturday, June 6, 2009

still a sick bear.

7th day.

it has been a week since my incessant coughing rage out of my lungs.

for a moment, i thought my cough was a perpetual characteristic of my vocal communication. now, finally, it is on the route of recovery. signs of lesser frequency coughing is appearing and i am beginning to breathe better. there was a period whereby i could go no where without my inhaler.

at times, when my cough gets enough attention outside, everyone appears to shoo away from me. it becomes a rather awkward situation and i will excuse myself in case anyone thinks that i am one of the h1n1 flu carrier.

hopefully, i will be fine again, and mummy will release me from the state of being chained up at home.

i feel like going to Maldives, i heard the ocean there is really beautiful.

maybe i should go there with my sun block before school reopens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment