Monday, June 22, 2009

the monotonous law module is killing me and suddenly, i began to ponder if my choice made for this special semester was the correct decision, but then again, since i have already cogitated that do it, i shall give in my best.

occupying three times a week perhaps will force me to return to my usual sleeping habits, thus, my dependence on chemical drugs, to put me to my deep sleep, will diminish, and hopefully, cease. after all, too many of these artificial and man made assistance does not do much good to the human's constitution.

how i wish each lesson of 3hours straight will pass by quicker each day because i am finding it hard to keep my eye lids open throughout, and my hands, appear unfamiliar with my pen after losing the touch of it for close to two months.

hopefully, i will regain my momentum soon, but then this laziness bug in me, deem to me, a rather strong opponent to defeat. sigh. i shall work harder, and gather all the tenacity i might have in me, so that i will not let this one month go to waste.

recently, my gastric has been working up again, and this really makes my mood sink. the last time i had my gastric, i recalled myself lying unconsciousness on the floor. how embarrassing. my meals are relatively regular, and i have been eating, so what is exactly wrong?

sigh.

three things that bother me really badly now.

1: my asthma.
2: my gastric.
3: my back ache, which was injured during a water polo game since college days.

i hope i can pull out my spine and replace a new one. i wish i have a stronger lungs. i desire to drink more alkaline to neutralize the acid.

i wish, i could eliminate them all.

mother warned me about H1N1.

GO AWAY FLU BUG. if you dare INVADE ME, i will BITE YOUR HEADS OFF.

holiday spoiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment