Wednesday, May 6, 2009

daddy was admitted to the hospital for his spine operation today. age is really catching on him and his health is slowly revealing all the old ailments. he is having problems walking long distance.

i was really worried for him because in his condition, he was not recommended for an operation. he previously had an heart operation as his arteries were closed to 80% blocked and ever since then, he was always on warfarin, a drug used in pharmacology to deal with blood clots and because of this, there was a possibility that his blood could not clot from the operation and he would die from over bleeding. but anyway it went well, and so he should be fine again.

running about to and fro the hospital can be really tedious and i wished i had a chauffeur to ferry me so that i did not have to be the driver. to think that i was once so ecstatic about getting my own driving license and my own car. sometimes, it really stinks having to drive, especially when i do have a tendency to doze off while driving. not only that, i am an accident prone driver, and occasionally, reckless and rude and behave like an ah-beng driver too.

by night time, my entire family were together in the Ward A room. it was comforting to see us together and i was certain daddy was elated that we were there to visit him. After all, he always loved us so much, and all he wishes for, is us spending more time together.

i missed the days when we all lived together, and drove around together in one car. at that time, we were from a humble family, and had no excess cash for any extravagant spending. But even though we all had to squeeze in a small car, we were still happy, and close knitted. it just got me thinking because when we were leaving for dinner, mummy suggested we should just drive her car instead of us driving our separate cars as finding parking lots around Thompson area can a hassle.

in fact, there are times whereby i wished home was also smaller and less equipped so that all of us will be forced to stay together in the living room, then having to just remain in our own rooms doing our own things. it is sad because even though we reside under the same roof, i can barely see my brother for days because each of us are so busy with our lives now, our paths do not meet, and we had forgotten the importance of our family.

after going through so many obstacles in my life, my parents never appear to give up on me. they held on to me each time i was about to fall, or fell. and despite the numerous times i have let them down, they held me up in faith that all things will be resolved and be fine. their love for me is so great that i know in this lifetime,i am blessed for i have such great parents who dote on me selflessly.

i love them so dearly.

happy mothers' day, and i hope that you know, i love you too:)

thank you for having to bear with my volcanic temper, and erratic behaviors, and also my uncontrollable rage to spend.

you are the best. :))

PS: something random BUT OMG I LOOKED DAMN FAT ON THE 7-11 PHOTO PLEASE. i hope they will not publish anymore of it! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment