Monday, May 25, 2009

i probably appear as the bimbo like Reese Witherspoon in Legally blond 1/2.

have you ever seen anyone who is so clumsy and forgetful that he/she can leave for the airport and left his/her luggage still at home. if not, well, you have encounter one such person, and that silly boy is me.

the reaction of both my folks were, they almost rolled their eyes out of their skulls.

eventually, we had to request the kind driver of ours to head back home again to get my baggage.

argh.

this is perhaps one of the most exhausting trip back home to Taiwan because the stay was considered short, in comparison to in the past when i always go back for more than a month.

this time round, i had to congest almost all my activities which were to be widely and spaciously spread out in a month, to ten days. so each day, i ran in and out, and traveling around is not the same and as easy as it is in Singapore because everywhere seemed to be like from Tuas to Tampines, or farther.

finally today, i got to wake up at noon. it felt better this way after i was instigated to follow the family's tradition of having to wake up at 8 for breakfast together and be back home 11 latest at night because they always thought that i was the best target for people to kidnap but then again, i am not exactly that feather light so why would anyone want to strain their back by ambushing me and keep me for a ransom? anyway, i think i am more or less accustom to the strict family rules and regulations back home in Taiwan.

what to do, suck thumb lor!


that was what my cousin and i always complaint about and our resolution is the phrase above. thankfully i spend most of my time in Singapore and if my kins in Taiwan know how i live my life in Singapore, i bet they will banish me to the cell underground and ground me for three months.

i think i might just go into hibernation mode for the next few days.

yawn.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you left your bag at home on purpose so that you can stay in Taiwan a tad longer! Make detour and then hopefully miss flight back? Correct? Hahaha! - GG

    ReplyDelete