Monday, May 4, 2009

shocking



this morning, i jumped out of my bed, realizing i had over ten unread messages on my phone. wait, i meant afternoon, because i only woke up at three pm?! i feel like a total pig, because all i do is, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, and maybe clubbing.

anyway, it is just shocking because my friend asked, " teddy i did not know you like shopping at 7-11."

me: "eh, i don't shop at 7-11."

he: " but you are on the advertisement."

me: "WTF."

then i recalled it was one of the photo shoot i did for 7-11 a while ago and honestly, i did not think it would be published on the cover page of the brochure. goodness gracious, i honestly wanted to kill myself because i looked hideous.

there are three reasons why that picture was chosen out of so many.

1. it does not reveal my HUGE TATTOO on my right ankle.
2. it does not show my swollen left eye. (i recalled i had eye infection that day)
3. we looked really happy and exhilarated that we BOUGHT LAYS CHIPS FROM 7-11. (another product placement.)

so yes that is me and i just looked fugly.

that day i was tuning to channel 8 in the morning, and then there was this time-slot for repeating those outdated tv dramas. there was this show called Ah-xue and i think it is still rolling. i almost choked onto my breakfast after I SAW MYSELF in it. I almost forgotten i once acted when i was really young for mediacorp and at that time, MDC was still called TCS. anyway, i acted in three shows, and that makes me a forgotten childhood EXTRA.

it is just funny, because i could recall i did not know what i was doing at all. i just knew that i cannot NG as the director had got not much patience for little boys and girls like us. sad to say, i wasn't fann wong, or else i swear i would kick his ass, but then again, if i was her, i would not even NG because she is such a professional actress and a veteran in acting. sigh. i seriously need acting classes.

all these little pieces of my life, makes it so interesting and colorful. i miss those days when we were shooting Hey Gorgeous at Downtown east. it was so much joy, and the production crew and our nanny were so nice to us:) we were still fantasizing if we could all act in a teenage show like "spin" or something.

if only we could do this all over again, but then again, i always had stage fright and that was the reason for my grand finals, i decided to pair up with my dearest sister Linda, because at least i would not have to be alone with my knees knocking against each other.

scheming yes?

those were the days. now we are all back to our own paths, continuing our own journey.

i wonder how are the rest doing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment