Sunday, May 10, 2009

i feel like killing S.

He got me so addicted to that song Jaiho, by pussycat dolls. it sounds like some indian song, but then it is damn catchy. well done, and i am forced to watch slumdog millionaire.

anyway, i watched star trek over the weekend, and i thought it was going to be as dull as X-men because origins of Wolverine was really boring. i almost dozed off halfway because there were not much intriguing fights and the three claws initially got me laughing hysterically because it looked like fish bones. if my dog was there, i bet he must have thought his claws were a delicacy. and did i mention, professor X looked like he had injected a huge amount of botox to look wrinkles free. i bet he had a hard time smiling in that last part when he appeared.

star trek did a way better job because it was constantly in action! i did not think much of it because i did not live in that era whereby everyone was talking about the enterprise, but to my surprise, i was in loved with it. in fact, it got me motivated to watch the entire series whereby professor X, was the one of the lead captain of the federal ships.

the only thing that i think X-men triumphs over star trek is, they got hotter babes in that show that resulted my friends' jaw muscles to go weak and start drooling halfway but then again, why would you need so many pretty, slutty girls in a futuristic show whereby space ships is the form of transportation between galaxies, and technology so magnificent, you get so awed by it and demand to owe one of it. the only thing that i found really hilarious was, all planets had oxygen, even in saturn? i mean, there can be a paltry percentage of oxygen present, but it is so little, humans can barely gather sufficient supply for themselves to survive long. they will in the end suffer from hyperventilation, no? but nonetheless, i thought it was a brilliant show.

honestly i thought i should be saving more during the holidays because i spend more time lazing at home than going out. but to my amaze, i did not. i can deplete my cash allowance in one week, signing packages here and there and go clubbing. i swear i am so SPOILT. thank god, there is something called, credit cards around.

my best friend j told me that she had heard me talking about spending lesser and savings ever since i do not know when, but each time i will just get indulged in impulse shopping, and luxury expenditures.

she gave me an equation that relates me to my source of income.

teddy's mouth=money.

but in the process of getting more allowances, he has to undergo an ear deafening sequence from his folks and that is the price to pay.

whatever and J sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment