Thursday, May 7, 2009

no more clubbing.

i think many of my friends from all the local varsities have completed their dreading end semester examinations. that is probably why i was so shocked with the number of messages i received to date me out for clubbing tonight at zouk.

honestly, i really really really wanted to go, but the fact that i am so exhausted, after spending the entire day with my daddy, hitting the gym during my break, and playing basketball with my dearest girls, i swear, my bed was more enticing than any other thing on earth. forget about the mambo steps which many of our mass dances mimicked, let go of the RnB music and the basses hitting into my ear drums, i vow, i would rather just snore my room collapse.

my legs are shivering, and i am on a very stringent diet. sad to say, i am desperately in need of shedding off some extra flabbiness currently existing on my body because i might be scheduled for a shoot which requires me to flaunt my upper torso which i am obviously not very proud of. i need to GET MY LARD OFF so that i will look better for the world wide standards and i tell you honestly, these benchmarks and guidelines of gorgeous-ness, are killing all these models and making them anorexic. anyway, it is not confirmed that the producer might eventually want me, after all, i am not that fantastic but we shall see and i will EAT like there is no tomorrow after the shoot.

i need a break from the insane night life of clubbing. my best friend just reminded me that i was crazily partying five times a week immediately after my examinations has come to an end. drinking alcohol like plain water is not going to do me and my liver good especially when i do it so frequently. not only will it devour my liver, it burnt a hole in my pocket. i cannot recall how i managed to spend 1k on drinks last week and seriously if my daddy ever finds out about my credit card bills which most of it i paid off myself, i would be grounded indefinitely at home.

now, i am a super poor boy so anyone to offer me any cash rewards please?

anyway it was good spending more time with my folks and i think i will get to see daddy so much more since he has been given a month off his truckload amount of work back at his company. i am elated that he is finally walking longer distance with lesser pain. it makes me smile knowing that he is also glad that he is doing better after the operation.

i think family time beats any other time that i spent outside my home. sometimes i wished i will never get to grow older so that i will perpetually have my lovely parents to dote on me. i just cannot imagine how i can ever cope if they ever were to leave me eternally. so the lesson learnt is, treasure them for every each day you have left and i seriously need to imbue this in my mind and stop blasting at my everlasting nagging mother.

sigh. i am getting bored of my school holidays which i have been desiring for before the school even commenced. this is really nasty and i think i might just go do some courses like french or italian, so i can start chiding those ah-beng drivers i meet on the road, and they will never understand! YAY!

i am so SLEEPY, i think i can finally discard my sleeping pills:)

No comments:

Post a Comment