Tuesday, May 19, 2009

someone call me a himbo please.

i went to gym, did my run and my usual routine exercises. then the unexpected, unfortunate event took place. i lost my locker keys which means i am stucked outside, without any clothes on but just a bathing towel covering my hidden fruit.

thankfully, the people around me was kind enough to loosen my exasperation i had in me. two strangers helped me to go down six levels to get assistance from the counter, and one more to stay behind and offered me some form of consolation, because i kept saying i was EMBARRASSED for being so forgetful. i just hope that i am not the only one that has ever encountered such a disgraceful incident.

anyway, i always wondered why is it that i have those impulsive shopoholic genes in me, that resulted me to buy everything that looks enticing to me. then i went out with my folks, and realized, actually, all these genetic dna came directly from my parents. they themselves bought like there were no tomorrow, and that includes my father, who always appear as a solemn buyer.

this holiday back to taiwan, is truly an expensive one.

i feel like a pig now, because food consumption takes place every one hour. lucky for me i had my friend to settle my gym issues in taiwan, or else i bet the consequences for eating every other hours beside shopping and sleeping, will be disastrous.

i hope i can stay here longer. so much fun, but so little time. i am so exhilarated because i am meeting my friend G on friday and clubbing here i come!

whee, i love home.

No comments:

Post a Comment