Sunday, May 17, 2009

day 2

the excessive eating has made me forgo the stringent diet i have set myself on track back in Singapore. but looking at the irresistable food placed in front of me, i told myself i would just take one spoonful of everything that is available and ordered, but one mouth after another, i come to the horrendeous awakening truth, everything laid forward was devoured by me and digesting in my stomach. the fatty acids were deseminated and distributed all around my body. i gained whatever i have lost.

omg.

kill me.

now my almost diminished tummy has gained a few inches and i am dragged further away from the target i set and the benchmark of being, just nice.

thankfully, i managed to get into the gym to run on the treadmill for one hour but i have to say, the motivation i get from here is way better than what i can receive from my gym in fusionopolis. i guess it is because i was like the pet in the cage, and everyone in the town center who walked past gave me glares. i could not appear like a sick rat, yes?

but i have concluded one very sad truth, people in taiwan generally look better than in singapore. my eyes were fed constantly from all the eye candies that caught my sight on the busy and resplendent streets of Taipei Ximenting. I eventually started drooling on the floor.

i miss home in taiwan. how i wished i could return here perpetually...

but i would rather only return when it is winter. the summer is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment