Monday, May 11, 2009

whee! my entire family except my elder brother is away for a holiday!

HOUSE PARTY ANYONE:!?!?!?!?!?!

anyway, i am so going to steal one of the cars to drive into Malaysia on Tuesday to do my road trip. my friends recommended me to drive a safe car, but then, a safe car does not allow me to speed like nobody's business:( argh.

I WANT TO BEAT THE LIMIT I ACHIEVED ON SINGAPORE ROADS, 170KM/H.

i once drove from Changi Airport to home and home to Changi Airport in Forty minutes.

i should be the next initiate D sequence actor.

ok i am high from the Alcohol effects again. i think the excessive partying is depleting my life. but then again, it's the holidays and when school reopens, my life is being deprived again. how can i ever resist the great music from playing so hard.

i love clubbing with my type of music beating my brains out.

:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment