Sunday, April 26, 2009

crazy night out.

being under immense and constant stress, i feel like a caged, untrained bird with this chain binding onto my tiny little feet. when the paddle-lock was removed, and the cage was left opened unintentionally, i took this plunge towards my freedom which awaited me right on the other side of the prison.

i let down all the responsibilities in my mind on my academic work last night, and partied away. it was great, having no more worries on unfinished tutorials and assignments on my mind. for the past few months, i was struggling and juggling with many other distractions on my hands, and each time even though i seek for a relief, my school work was consistently bugging me on the back of my head.

this time round, nothing did, and i felt like i really did enjoy myself to the maximum.

seven crazy people from different paths of life, and probably many will be surprised why i am with them because somehow, we can be rather different. then again, i loved hanging out with them, one thing for sure, because they are real people, who does not live behind the masquerade of life, and i know, they would take good care of me.

i had the table reserved under my name yesterday and the drinks were more than enough. three bottles of champagne, one bottle of vodka, two jars of cranberry vodka, some ladies cocktails which i loved so much. i stretched myself to the point whereby the world around me was spinning insanely and the heavy bass of the music pounding into my head. i was high.

thank you Bryan for helping with me with the table, and thank you my friend J, for being my personal chauffeur, picking and sending me home.

i feel so happy now and yes, the partying should cut down a bit. after all, times are bad and i should saving.

talking about saving, i feel like slaughtering my mother's friends who forced me into a game of mahjong in the morning because they needed one more player. i felt like i was so gullible and they deceived me that they were not like "pro". how can i even trust them? this game of the mind, is probably the TAI TAIs' forte. i did not know that having an "AN4 KANG4" (four of the same tiles), cost me three of my Mac Donald's meal up sized. WTH.

thankfully my mother taught me well and i lost only 100. at least it was not as disastrous as what i thought i might be.

i love school holidays and i love CHAMPAGNE!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment