Thursday, April 2, 2009

a new blog":)

finally, i get my hands down to create a new blog with a new heading:) i supposed it is about time i ditch my previous one in which it was plagued with all my unhappy posts and start all over again, anew.

i have always enjoyed writing, but the truckload amount of school work lately, has crippled my mind and so, even typing a complete well structured sentence down on my screen deemed implausible. life is tedious in university, especially when examinations are kicking your ass.

Anyway at least i am highly satisfied now, because i have finally get myself moving on setting up this new diary of mine and start jotting down some of my random thoughts of the day. well, do not bother asking me for my old address, because i have already set it on private mode, but i guess, i might once in a while go back and read it, to re-live certain memories and laugh at how silly i was before:)

time is a battle i am hoping to beat, and so, i hope people can pardon me, for the simplicity of this website for now, and soon after when i have triumph my knowledge based tests set by my callous professors, i will refurnish this entire web page.

i shall now go back to burying and force feed myself with all these incomprehensible notes lying lifeless on my table:(

No comments:

Post a Comment