Saturday, April 4, 2009

on a saturday night.

physics is another killer.

i realized i am finding all the modules that i am taking a murderer of my intelligence.

anyway, maybe engineering is not cut up for me:( maybe my parents were immaculate, i should be an Arts student. then again, i have always been a Science student for like my entire academic life? physics, chemistry, biology, and math were like my favorites back then!

perhaps it is the level of difficulty now that is dampening my interest and abilities in them. i think i need to study harder. crack my brains, and let the juice flow out or are there any steroids for my CPU up there to function better? i need an upgrade to a Quad Core.

raining days are so good for tucking yourself in bed and sleep, and guess what? it's pouring so heavily outside my tutorial room, and i am almost dozing off. how nice. each words on my textbooks get muffled, and BOOM. my head is on the table and i am snoring away.

dumb ass.

ten days to count down and i am no where near prepared.

the school is extremely quiet on a saturday night. i wonder how life is outside this secluded area :(

王力宏:星期六的深夜。 how ironical, i am listening to this song now.

No comments:

Post a Comment