Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dying

i think i was on an over dosage of Panadol Extra today. just before my elective examination paper even commenced, my head was pounding and i was cursing as i forgotten to bring along my migraine medication.

in the end, i took multiple pills to hopefully contain the excruciating pain my brains were wrecking in me.

throughout the entire paper, my mind was working on only half of the capacity it was supposed to be. disappointed because my targeted grade will not be attain, and after all, we all know that electives are supposed to be a savior, to pull up our overall grades but mine, is going to be inutile. i can only pray for a miracle.

i loathe examination period.

1. it is a grow-fat time frame.
2. it is an uglification process.
3. it is a stress training program.
4. it is a period of sleep deprivation lucifer.

let me elaborate.

1. i take more than the usual number of meals each day to sustain the activity of my brains. usually, i can feel wave fronts forming at my abdominal area after the examinations, due to lack of exercise, and over eating.

2. the lack of sleep, makes my SK2 no longer effective. i have outbreaks, and i lose my skin tone. not only that, i wear sloppy attire, uncombed hair and spectacles.

3. the amount of stress, is so intense, my hair falls increase exponentially during this duration.

4. honestly, i need ten hours of sleep a day. call me a pig or whatever, but i just need it. SLEEPING IS ONE OF MY CONSEQUENTIAL ACTIVITY OF MY LIFE AND I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH.

sigh, who loves examinations.

i detest them, and my chicken essence seems to be losing its power.

wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment