Tuesday, April 21, 2009

yes, i feel a huge load lifted up from my weary shoulders. it was as if i just completed my 24 km route march.

four papers down, and one more to go, the final lap.

although today, i forgotten two equations, which led to a lost of 17 marks for my material science module, my mood was not dampen because somehow i knew the end was near. the joy for liberation overwhelmed the discontentment i should have for deteriorating my grades further due to my insufficient preparation of knowledge for my cores.

honestly, i should have known better that i will not reach my maximum altitude this semester, after all i was so distracted with competitions, performances, and others, i practically felt that everything else was so much more exhilarating than just sitting down and meditate with my notes and textbook.

but nonetheless at least i have a better idea of how i should juggle with my workload next semester if i do have other commitments tagging along.

close to four months of holidays and suddenly i feel that i might just miss school.

studying life sciences reminds me of studying medicine in the past. i miss my life being a medical student, something which never failed to intrigue me, human anatomy, viruses and health.

this path now that i am on, is a total diversion from where i was from initially. but after being here for two semesters, i think i have pretty much, adapted back.

time not to look bad and get myself upset.

probably more awaits for me at the other side of the rainbow which i have been awaiting for. :)

my final sprint starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment