Saturday, April 25, 2009

i love home.

the common traits of me, at least in other people's perspective is, a party animal, crazy, wild and yes, you can continue the list of descriptive vocabulary words in your thesaurus that is under the common word, insane. but then i guess, people tend to judge others based on the cover of the book which probably makes up the overall "first impression" of the delirious-ness of the content.

then again, how true do you think your judgment will be, based on the most superficial analysis of a person? i wrote something before in my private blog five years ago, and till now, i still think that it applies to many people i meet. in fact, i think that sometimes, i do judge people based on appearance, and the intriguing fact is, knowing that that is not the immaculate way of exchanging the first interaction with the opposite party, why do i allow myself to perpetually make that identical mistake?

"humans are complex yet superficial beings. they tend to be judgemental based on how things appear to be like, yet the system of emotions which govern the human mind,
is multifarious and somewhat bewildering."

i hope our earth will change, and be a kinder place to live in.

i do not appear as unfriendly as i am on the outside. it is just somewhat amusing with my friends telling me that i look unapproachable, and too good for many. when the truth is, i never did think that i am good, or even if i am, it makes me superior to anyone. having to win the title of the "gorgeous" does not create any differences between me and other crowds. in fact, i always believe that each individual is beautiful in their own manner, just that, sometimes, people do not realize their true self. there is nothing be to inferior about because all it requires is just your confidence.

i love staying at home. and in fact, i adore the scenery outside my room. lying down on my floor, staring outside my huge windows panels, seeing the sky, and the clouds. i feel like time has come to a complete stop. someone once told me, jay has got a very soothing voice, and suddenly as i decided to do with mando pop today, i realized that indeed, his vocals kept me calm and relieved.

how i wish my days are so smooth sailing each day, whereby nothing bothers me and the rays of the sun keeps me warm in my overly strong air-conditioned room.

No comments:

Post a Comment