Friday, April 3, 2009

bad day

there is this something bothering me. i think i know how to resolve it, but i do not know why i cannot or even push myself to come face the obdurate truth.

i wish i can forgive myself, but i cannot.

i do not know why i am indignant. i cannot find a reason to be. but i am livid.

i feel tired, out of breath, and jaded.

argh.

i'm getting frustrated and i think i need a getaway right now at this instance. run away to a faraway land whereby you can detach yourself from the all the relating issues that keep you having that inverted "u" shaped clinging onto your smile. i think sometimes, i am an escapist.

i came across my music library today while studying the dry and heavy BS1004 notes, and strolled by this song which was written to me by someone. it is called indestructible.

promises were made and broken, then you come to realize today, many people has refute the definition of what promises are. from dictionary.com, it is defined as, "To commit oneself by a promise to do or give." it struck me suddenly, i no longer apprehend what it means because i find it so contradictory to people's action as it is so prevalent one's words no longer mean anything, not to mention, a promise.

you got me thinking, you got me reflecting, you reminded me of that forgotten excruciating pain again.

i don't like.

argh.

today is a bad day, hopefully, tomorrow will be better.


anyway, my friend E, said something damn lame today and it tickled me.

E: omg, that's a laser mouse. it is dangerous.

ME: why?

E: because there is laser, it harms your eyes.

ME: fell off my chair.

that was lame. very lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment