Sunday, April 19, 2009

what you said, disappointed me, and i should not comment any further.

you misunderstood me, did many self presumption on your own account, and i could not believe somehow that was what you think i was made of, you think too little of me.

this issue is taxing me out, pardon me, for not wanting to bother anymore. i am as tired as you are.

the weather today was like living hell. i felt like i was constantly being immolated in the oven cooking at 180 degrees, it was just a matter of time before i became a roasted pig served on the dish.

The entire singapore was plagued with students having examinations and suddenly, i realized the population is way too hardworking. it took me exactly two hours, to travel to several places before i managed to find myself a place to settle down and MUG.

i could have saved two hours doing it at home, but then again, knowing that the distractions in my cosy room and home is just way too overwhelming, i think the trade off is worth it after all.

somehow, i managed to study for seven hours straight, and i consumed two mac donalds meal. i cannot believe the amount of calories i actually allow myself to devour down, considering that i never put these fast food chains as my selection of food cuisine. i swear i am going to go back to gym to run on the treadmill for forty five minutes tomorrow.

i am so jaded with all these activities, in fact, tomorrow i still have to run for a performance at Raffles Hotel. knowing that it clashes with my papers and i wanted to give it a miss, i was obviously not given the prerogative to retaliate that decision made by my vocal mentor. i feel like slaying her, but nonetheless, i shall be kind, after all, i gave my mother a hard hearing, and i bet she must be feeling guilty for instigating me to take part in this rather insignificant show.

i feel like concealing myself at home for another week after seeing myself in the mirror today. i have eye bags like tea bags, dark eye rings like BEI BEI, the panda in sichuan, and outbreak of tiny pimples like grains of rocks in the sand. i reckon that i need to go on a detox, and beautifying process immediately after the date i am liberated from my examination responsibilities.

my sister actually asked me along with her to japan in may. but i guess i might end up being her slave because my nephew will pester me for the entire trip. a nanny instead i would call myself.

then again, japan sounds rather tempting to me, IT's JAPAN! and disney land! yay!

so i shall consider really hard. or maybe i should just go back to taiwan and find jolin tsai, and not forgetting spreading my love to my family back there.

:)

i feel lifeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment