Thursday, April 23, 2009

emo day.

i watched a movie today, just to relieve myself of some steam before my final sprint for tomorrow.

it reminded me of something, and i cogitated that i should just list it down so that i can engrave it in me. The show had a hidden agenda behind the moral of the story, and many things of this "comedy" actually do play a significant and resemblance to my personal life.

i should have realize this by now, just that perhaps i was perpetually living in a state of delusion. Things that are gone, are gone indefinitely. like the leaf carried away by the breeze, it will never lie stagnantly on the patch of grass any longer but be with wherever the air of molecules bring it to be.

i love you and because i really do, i should have let you go experience your life the way you want it. why should i be the hindering reason to make you stay, when i know that you heart asked for anything but me.

loving someone is to see that someone really happy, with or without you. For the past two years i have been looking over your shoulder without you knowing that i have been keeping you in my prayers.

i should have respected you, and loved you with all i had and not allowing myself to commit grave mistakes that were unforgiving, and made you livid.

that day in 2006, will be the day i will never forget.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment