Friday, April 10, 2009

the day i relieved myself

the bass was thumping, and the crowd went insane.

all the songs playing were my favorite on my i-pod's playlist. the alcohol effect kicked in, and i was enjoying myself. finally, i let myself go, and for once, i had forgotten my examinations were just this coming new week on tuesday.

i partied away like a wild bear in the safari, and then i tell myself, for the remaining four days, i am going to hibernate again in my cave.

i will be released after two more weeks. just endure with it, and soon, i will be liberated from the current truckload amount of stress that is weighing itself on me.

let's see, at least i get to relieve myself that little bit today:)

now i should be more prepared to study harder:)

yay!

i feel happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment