Saturday, April 25, 2009

yay! i finally got back my mighty wireless mouse from Apple shop. that silly mouse was malfunctioning for like the longest period of time i ever had in my life and eventually i got a brand new one back. i realized that is the reason why i love their products so much, because so long as you sent in your complaints, you will always get a new one in exchange. probably that is the reason why my phone always look like it is in the "impeccable" condition because whenever i find new scratches, i will send it for repair.

i guess i am pretty much of a perfectionist in my personal belongings. i just do not like my stuff to be damaged, and misused. like my car, it is as good as new even though i do have to agree i do push it to its limits everyday but then again, the money spent on modifying it should be worth it, isn't it? my dearest vivi, you have done me proud everyday:)

i did my facial wash today with my mother's therapist, i think that she is rather professional but her comments can be really blunt. she asked me, " how old are you? are you like 17?"

me: " no? i am 23 this year."

she: " are you serious? oh my, your pimples is bad around your forehead, i thought you are still going through puberty."

me: "total silence."

i was thinking to myself, you mean, only people going through the stage of growing can have these acne growing? you mean only during teenage life i will have my hormones getting out of control? come on, give me a break, many guys and girls today have their hormones raging everyday despite their during age groups they belong to!

but then again, even though she gave me a rather non-scientific proven theory, i thought her skills were rather professional that is if you can disregard her being so rough on you. my face was severely bruised after she attempted to pop those humps plaguing me. wth.

Ray finally treated us to his belated birthday dinner at Ritz today. i miss that place, somehow, memories just flooded my mine when i stepped into that extravagant hotel. to think that i was once a regular customer there, i really wonder why i dared not even enter for the past two years, what was i so apprehensive of?

first day of my holiday, and i am so not used to the amount of freedom i am endowed.

i wonder how my remaining days are going to be spent. maybe i should do something really productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment